Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Look Book Love: Cleobella Spring 2014

Posted on
  • 21 May 2014
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , ,

  • To my hunni wants to wine and dine me.


    In the background, he has been super supportive and resourceful when it comes to building my E store. (More deets to come :).)   He listens to me ramble on and on about my dream E boutique & is always telling me I can do it, when my doubt starts getting in the way. He always sees his girl working,  and being the King that he is, he treats me to only the finest. My phone lit up with a text that told me to pick out a dress for a creme de la creme date night. Stoked is not the word, I love getting dressed up!

    So,  here I am looking for the perfect wine and dine dress, and I have narrowed my search down to one amazing site - Cleobella. If you haven't noticed, I gravitate toward earthy undertones, prints and  free spirited pieces, preferably InD designers. I believe women should dress for the goddess that they are. For me this translates into Kaftans, maxis, roomy blouses, wideleg pants,  and let me not forget the lace tops.  I literally live in these sillhoutes. I like to think of it as my Indie Queen attire,  if you will.

    Lots of time has been spent gazing over the beautiful garments on the Cleobella site. I'm loving everything, so I wanted to give a little look book love to their Spring 2014 collection today on the blog. Let me know if you have a favorite look- your feedback could be the help I need in picking out "the dress".

    Look out for their summer line dropping this week!



    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere