Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Natural Beauty: Lovely Locs with Aviva

Posted on
  • 27 May 2014
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , ,

  • Nothing's like changing up the hair regimen.

    I believe healthy hair comes from the inside out. Since locking my hair in 2013, I have consistently used a vitamin supplement to accompany my daily hair care routine. I used to chat for hours with one of my dear friends and at the time co- worker, about ways we could get our hair to grow stronger and longer. Biotin worked great for a while, until I started to notice my hair growth plateau and no longer produced the original results.

    Then the hair gods sent Julia Aviva  via email who graciously explained Aviva hair  vitamins to me - a twice daily supplement that helps strengthen and grow hair longer and stronger than one ever expected! When I began my loc'd lifestyle, I also embarked on a more natural way of life. I began eating more natural options and less processed fast food meals. Aviva  was appealing to me because of the combination of oils used. In a mere three weeks, I am already starting to see some substantial growth and my hair even feels softer. The website cites the Aviva hair growth system is a comprehensive, high potency, all-natural formula that works in tandem with the human hair growth cycle to produce longer, stronger, thicker, healthier looking hair.

    Woman to woman, you never feel completely put together unless your hair is done. Just like the rest of your body, you have to take time to nurture and care for your tresses. Aviva  vitamins are a great way to get the nutrients you need in just two pills a day. Super easy with results you'll see starting about a week and a 1/2 into your journey to optimal hair health.

    Check out the testimonials on the Aviva's  site and order a month 's supply today! You'll know within a month if it's right for you. Start your journey and let me know how it is going below. I'll be sure to keep you updated on my results.

    Which vitamins are most important to your hair care regimen?





    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere