Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Self-Care Circle: The Natural Market


Monday nights are "Me Time".

I nap if I can, eat whatever is on my heart, laze around with my love. It's perfect! The day is never complete without my pamper session on Monday evenings. We're talking long, hot bubble bath, candles, music, mediation and most likely some journaling and reflection. It is the perfect start to any week, gets my mind right and keeps my body gentle. This week's self care regimen includes The Natural Market's soy clean linen candle and Mango Peach body oil. The perfect after bath accessory.

I love the lightweight, smooth texture of the body oil, combine with a peacefully powerful fragrance. The candle, which has been burning, since receiving, is still delightfully fragrant in our home. Peaceful products are my weakness, I can't help but spread the word!

Have you started a personal pamper program/ritual yet, Beauty? You can't be a Queen, and forget to take care of yourself! Self care rituals are a great way to show yourself that you are amazing and worthy of the best treatment. You deserve it! Heard it here first. So do something for you today and order something sweet from The Natural Market. The Queen behind the brand offers a plethora of natural must haves for you and your home. Think soy candles, room sprays, soaps, scrubs, body oils, and more! You have to see it for yourself. Click here and you're one step closer to valuing yourself a little more.

Tell me what catches your eye!


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere