Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Museum Mind: Markus Prime & Acronym - Nubian Delight


Sometimes, you have to celebrate yourself.

During my hiatus, I have taken time to really get to know me, my soul purpose and how to celebrate me and my gifts. My daily meditation and oracle card rituals have helped me to get centered and grounded in Taila, and all she wants Haute Hemisphere and Taila.Made to become. It's exciting and empowering, definitely a cause for celebration!

How do you celebrate yourself? I love long hot baths, listening to Reggae, buying myself flowers or crystals, doing my nails/ a facial or treating myself to something delicious. Nothing extravagant, just something to show that I cherish me, and want to see me smile, the same way I do for others. I have a tendency to put my loves before me, and not let anyone know when I feel overwhelmed. Taking the much needed time for Taila, helped me understand that was a negative cycle I needed to eliminate. By celebrating Taila more now, I'm appreciating my beauty inside and out. Giving myself encouragement for my business and forcing more self-care has been working out great. I feel it makes me a better girlfriend, sistah-queen, and creativepreneur. It makes me FEEL better. . and life is a lot about how you feel. So take notice. . . and celebrate you. Celebrate Queens, Celebrate WOMEN, for we are wonderful!


We give from a place, many don't know exist, we thrive on the happiness of those around us. WE give life, we raise spirits, we turn tears into smiles and pain into prosperity. We cheer, when everyone else has stopped, we give, even when we have nothing left. We love, unconditionally, and we DESERVE to be loved, cherished, supported and CELEBRATED. So in this moment, we celebrate.


We celebrate with Acronym's Nubian Delight,  a magnificent ode to us. . Queens and Markus Prime's ability to capture the sincere beauty found in us all. So I ask you to take some time - 5 mins at the max to enjoy this ode to your beautiful presence, and all that you do



Salute To You Queen.





Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere