Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Look Book Love: Electric Feathers Spring 2015

Posted on
  • 12 June 2015
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , ,

  • Currently sweating all designs by Electric Feathers.



    It's hotter than hell's kitchen outside, I can't take it. My aunt Sally did not deem me with the nickname "Steamy", because I dealt well with hot weather. Day's like today my signature no shoes and super lightweight maxis come out. The feeling of fabric, even to a woman who loves her some textiles, on days like this - make me crazy. So that got me looking. . for chill- outfit ideas, which ultimately got me to LOVING Electric Feathers Spring 2015 Collection. Such an earth toned "dauntless, globe-trotting woman" feel. Totally digging it, my heart skips for the caftans, harem pants and baggy one pieces. I've found a few brand to add to my Big Book of Look books, and some new pieces to add to the closet.

    Which are your favs?


























    All pics found here! 
    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere