Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Museum Mind: Karina Eibatova

Posted on
  • 08 June 2015
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , ,


  • I'm a proud crystal healer.

    So it should come as no surprise, I fill my days researching crystals, stones, and new healing methods to add to my sessions. When I'm not knee deep in my notes, I'm mediating, or merchandising my soaps online and off with my lovely gems. As a lover of beauty, I could stare at my precious stones forever, but instead I chose to share their beauty and loving vibrations with those I want to see Prosper In Purpose. Many Taila.Made clients, receive what I like to call a "Love Stone", a Rose Quartz crystal, when they make their first purchase from the site. For those just starting a stone story or unaware of the Regal Crystal Kingdom, Rose Quartz carries a loving vibration; sending positive energy into all relationships, especially the one with yourself. It's my way of literally sending Love.

    It's a rainy Monday, which can dampen the energy for the week. I can't lie, my spirits are low because of the weather, so coming across Karina Eibatova's 'Mineral Admiration' instantly brightened my day, as I hope it will yours. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts in her work or any other artist you have come across. . who designs a lovely crystal. I'd love to see them!
    Have a great week!








    Find All Prints here!

    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere