Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

InDies Spotlight: Lace By Tanaya

Posted on
  • 05 November 2014
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , ,
  • New favorite accessory brand alert! 

    I get so giddy when I find accessory designers who create lavish luxe styles I desire. My outfit is the foundation while my accessories are the detailing. Personally, I'm more into the extra editions, especially cuffs and rings - the more the better. Christmas is coming up and I'm making my list, checking it twice, maybe even three times. Lace By Tanaya has made the top of the list. 

    Why, you ask? Well because the beautiful creative director/ model has an obsession with shiny, gold, tough pieces - all of which I am going crazy over. Tanaya's creations are made with 24K gold chains and cuffs. Long story short- I need every piece on the website. .. so do you :). Go see and then tell me your favs! I'm not sure if I can wait on Santa - I may have to just treat myself :D!


    *Find Photos Here

    Follow on Bloglovin

    1 comments:

    Felice said...

    I'm always on the hunt for new jewelry. I love this line ♥

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere