Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Keeping The Crown: Qhemet Biologics Hair Care

Posted on
  • 30 October 2014
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , , ,

  • This week has been crazy, thus I've been a little quiet.

    I’m a proud Naturlista. For the majority of my years, natural was a way of life. I started off with braids that resembled locs; when I was little older I grew into the the press and curl; then the relaxer stage that I would touch up every 2-4 months and finally came back to what I knew and rocked the natural fro/ two strand twists until I was ready to take the leap into locs in 2012. Best decision of my life might I add. I’m able to love myself and my hair in a way I never have before. I feel empowered and beautiful. When I was younger I looked up to every woman with locs, Erykah Badu, Lisa Bonnet, Lauryn Hill etc, the earthy girls. They loved themselves so strongly in their natural state, I longed to be like them.

    About a decade later – I am the woman I used to envision. Sometimes it really amazes me how much I have manifested into the aura I used to aspire to be. Like they say, be the person you want to be best friends with -checked off my life to do list. This month marks my 2 year locverisery. The process thus far has been pretty fantastic and I really can’t see myself without them. My promise to my coveted locs is to nourish them with only the best natural products/ brands that really understand my hair type, texture and needs. I always keep my promises – which is why I’m pretty excited about my latest hair discovery, Qhemet Biologics Hair Care products – ancestral hair care for modern naturals as they so eloquently state. Products created with me in mind, gotta support that! The innovative line of high performance, natural products based on African, Mediterranean & Ayurvedic hair care traditions. Why I’m a fan – all Qhemet Biologics products are free of Mineral oil, Silicones, Soduim Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Parabens, DMDH Hydantoin, Testrasodium EDTA, Triclosan, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Diazolidinyl Urea or Imidazolidinyl Urea – or in layman's terms, no chemicals !

    So all my naturalistas, I encourage you to give Qhemet Biologics Hair Care products a go. They have a sweet little chart that breaks down your hair type and the recommended products to use. Simple, natural and made with you in mind, sounds like a win to me. Protect and Praise your beautiful mane with Qhemet Biologics!

    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere