Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

InD Inspiration: Thisday Style by àsìkò

Posted on
  • 04 March 2015
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , ,

  • Happy Wednesday!

    Yes, I've been pretty quiet still, working on all types of updates and such for both Haute Hemisphere & Taila.Made. This editorial caught my eye yesterday via FASHIZBLACK 's FB so of course I had to share I find such inspiration in the beauty of a black couple as unit of power. When the right man and woman align in love and fashion empires are built. I had to share a handful of beautiful photos below taken by London based African Art Photographer, àsìkò. Share your thoughts below!







    Find all photos here

    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere