Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

TLC Tonight: Feather & Bone Face Gems

Posted on
  • 11 November 2015
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , , , ,

  • It’s Wednesday – treat yo self!

    It's been  one of those weeks for me. So I decided to honor my need for a little extra love, by carving out some much needed me time tonight.  I’m thinking a warm bath with rose petals, my favorite play list, some Frankincense incense, essential oil and my new lil loves – Feather &Bone Face Gems.

    Face Gems. Seriously, the cutest name ever, and perfect for a week like this.  Infuse a lil Ayurveda into your home skincare regimen with these awesome face wash tablets . You simply wash place a gem in the palm of your hand, add 5-10 drops of water and apply pressure in order to break the face cleansing magic inside. Voila! You have an instant face wash ready to be applied to your face and neck. It’s sooo simple I’m such a fan, literally  once I rinse off my face, I feel instant hydration and overall softness.  These gems are also great for skin exfoliation and overall health.

    I consider myself a conscious consumer these days which is also what drew me to these magic tablets. After extensive research in Ayurvedic ingredients, Feather and Bone came up with a super unique formulation of sandalwood, fuller’s earth and starch to give user's an ample does of cleanse, exfoliation and moisturizer, all in one tablet. For those of you new to Feather and Bone they are an awesome indieinventive, fresh and unique personal care company I bet you wanna try one now. . . do it!

    I’m loving them, check out the site order a set and let me know how you like them! A pack of 60 tablets is only  $15.00,  you and your skin deserve it !

    Now go love on yourself Royals! 


    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere