Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

New Year...Better You!

Posted on
  • 02 January 2014
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels:

  • It is the second day of 2014. How does that make you feel? Excited, anxious, regretful; wishing you had more time left? For me, this year has been one of great self work, growth and discovery. Questions I had about myself and my future have truly come into focus through prayer, reading, exercise and creative outlets such as my blog and side project of jewelry designing.



    At 24 I feel I have accomplished a lot. I graduated college and moved back to NJ from NC, an experience I dreamed about over the latter months of my college experience. Since being home for a year, I have honed in on the direction I want Haute Hemisphere to grow in, read up on ways to save and build a business with limited resources; and vowed that in the new year my passion will become my paycheck.

    I believe the universe responds to those who take time to invest in themselves and seek their reason of being. In 2014, I plan to take time and be present in all experiences I am placed in. To be patient with success and myself, and to embrace the little escapes and opportunities I pass up due to unawareness. Meditation practices, yoga, crocheting and more self- revealing writing are activities I want to incorporate into my life more regularly as well.

    At the end of each year I review and evaluate where I am. I forgive myself for the mistakes and strategize on ways to become better in the coming year. As long as I continue to see constant progression, I am pleased with myself.

    Last year was wonderful. I learned a lot. I hope to learn, see and do more in this new year. Tomorrow is not promised, live and be beautiful. Haute Hemisphere wishes you and yours a Happy New Year.

    May you prosper in purpose in the months to come.


    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere