Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

She Always Holds Him Down: Michelle Obama

Posted on
  • 04 September 2012
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , ,
  • By:Stan Honda/Getty Images
    Had to take a moment to pay homage to my first lady, as well as my birthday twin, and her amazing speech as well as outfit. Michelle had all eyes on her in a floral rosy pink and grey Tracy Reese frock with pink pumps. Such a natural beauty, she kept her look simple with her hair down, small earrings and her wedding bands. While I focused on her look, she focused on the American people .



    By:Stan Honda/Getty Images 
    As an African American woman, it is always uplifting to see her articulate important issues as well as support her husband. Tonight in Charlotte, N.C. yet again, she went to bat and DELIVERED a fantastic tribute to her husband. “I love that he’s never forgotten how he started. I love that we can trust Barack to do what he says he’s going to do even when it’s hard – especially when it’s hard.” Things have been hard, but change doesn't come overnight. I  appreciate the Obama's effort in all they have done and will do come next term. I know I will be at the polls supporting the same man I supported four years ago. Every vote makes a difference. If your over 18, Tuesday November 6, 2012 you need to let your voice be heard.
    By: Alex Wong/Getty Images




    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yes...I love me some Michelle O. She represents herself, her man, her family, and black women soooo well with such poise and grace. The passion she portrayed for the American people was just awesome. Definitely a role model for the daughters of today and leaders of tomorrow.

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere