Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Museum Mind: Robert Peterson

Posted on
  • 09 June 2014
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , ,

  • Art is one of my favorite channels of storytelling and self critiquing.


    On miserable rainy days such as today, I look for storytellers with a unique means of communication. I am inspired and encouraged by good art and the creative perspective behind the piece .More than the piece itself, I am inspired by the creator's journey to the point of acknowledgement. Your journey can play a major part in your creative ingenuity. For example, if I didn't struggle with my weight growing up, and used accessories as a means of expression, I may not have traveled down the jewelry design path. Your personal life is usually the blueprint to your purpose and future prosperity.

    A glimpse into Robert Peterson's life provided his art career link. He began 16 months ago after leaving a doctor's visit with the news that a major surgery was necessary to improve the quality of his life. The purchase he made that day leaving the hospital of a $6 paint set and $7 double canvas has ultimately lead to him prospering in purpose. His motto of "believe in yourself enough and eventually others will too" is the wisdom I needed to get motivated on my projects this week.

    Today, Robert's following includes major celebrities and creatives like me. My boyfriend has an eye for amazing artwork as well as what inspires his girl. After seeing what inspires Robert's work, I was motivated to take a look into my journey to see how my inspirations play a part in my future ventures. We are all here to learn from each other. Check out his video below and see how you are inspired to better yourself and business on this marvelous Monday.
    Which artists inspire you and your business? Let me know below.



    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere