Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Inspired By India : Nor Black Nor White

Posted on
  • 11 December 2012
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , ,

  • I have been super enthralled with all things India here lately. I find myself searching through editorials, fashion week galleries, and designers' sites just to catch a glimpse of the culture's beauty, translated in fabrics and accessories. Tonight's creative escapade led me to Nor Black Nor White, a line launched by duo Amrit Kumar and Mirga Kapadiya. Their designs are fun, colorful,  and infuse art and the ancient Indian culture. Nor Black Nor White is one of my new favorite brands. Please take a second to check out their super cute site. Bet they will become one of your fav's too!

















    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I love it! Love all the funky prints and the flow of the patterns. Very beautiful.

    ~Chymere Anais

    Ps-please take a few moments to take a brief survey for market research purposes--> http://www.chymereanais.com/2012/12/survey-time-coffe-tabe-carry-on-reads.html

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere