Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Museum Mind: Kiranjeet Kaur

Posted on
  • 16 February 2015
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , , ,
  • I'm a simple girl, who sees beauty in all things.

    Sometimes I get distracted by overly flashy materialistic items, but I am a girl. LOL! As I come into my 26th year of life, so many of my previous thoughts and beliefs no longer seem valid or fitting for the woman I am becoming. Life is much simpler these days. The sky's beauty is the first thing I see every morning, and I promise taking time to notice the flow and texture of the sky has really changed the kind of luxuries I want around me and my business

    Simplistic luxury has always been how I wanted to define my life and my business. I now walk in that belief as it is part of  Taila.Made's vision. Indie artists speak to me because their talent is so raw and natural, only a true seer can bring something from the inside of them out and onto a canvas. It makes my heart smile and I love finding new museum minds to add to the blog and my own personal gallery. Art is just as dynamic as any book, you just have to know how to read it.

    Kiranjeet Kaur's work caught my eye via my daily Face Book scroll - her pieces utilize color and shape to pour a story into silhouette. Kaur's artwork is a strong reflection of her love for the Afro-Caribbean culture. Her signature has become hand painted art infused with rich vibrant colors heavily influenced by the Fauvism and Neo-Expressionism movement. I recently participated in a contest to hopefully win my favorite print of hers to date- Euphoria. The fusion of color and emotion is so bold, I get entranced, so I had to share. . . Something sweet to start out the week!
    How are you moved by Kiranjeet's work? What comes to mind? Share with me below.

    Love & Light





    Follow on Bloglovin

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2012-2013 Haute Hemisphere